lunedì 9 maggio 2011

What a sticky Experience!

Hallo Lady Bugs!


Thaks to the Max Factor advertising campaign (now over) I had the opportunity to try the new Xperience foundation. I was full of hope and very excited, because I have already been in love with Miracle touch, so I decided to try this new product.
I received 2 samples (50 beige linen and 65 sandlewood ) and it took a lot of time to receive them.
I say immediately that, at least in my opinion, it can't be compared to its elder brother.
It has a quite good, buildable coverage, but not extreme. I obtain the best results applying it with a sintetic brush, or a flat kabuki.
It's a good foundation, it doesn't underline pores or wrinkles and, moreover, it is SPF 10 but I don't like the fact that it is sticky after the application, nevertheless I applied a very good powder.
I think that, for the same price (15 euros) it is certainly better Miracle touch.




Grazie alla campagna pubblicitaria di Max Factor (che ora è finita) ho avuto l'opportunità (che non mi sono lasciata sfuggure) di provare il nuovo fondotinata Xperience. Ero piena di speranza e entusiasmo, in quanto mi ero già innamorata di Miracle touch, così ho deciso di provarlo.
I 2 campioncini (50 beige linen e sandlewood) mi sono arrivati quando ormai non ci speravo più.
Dico fin da subito che non c'è paragone con il fratello maggiore.
Il fondo ha una buona coprenza, modulabile, ma non estrema come dicono. I risultati migliori si ottengono con uno sipple brush o un top flat kabuki.
Lo stipple brush dalla linea studio di Elf


E' un buon fondotinta, non sottolinea pori o rughette e in più ha un SPF10 ma non mi piace il fatto che, dopo l'applicazione rimane comunque appiccicoso, nonostante una buona cipria.
In sostanza ritengo che, per 15 euro, sia molto meglio il Miracle touch.

xoxo
Lady Bug

1 commento:

  1. Ciao Emmanuela!Wow sai tutti i nomi di pennelli!!!
    Mai usato max factor, magari lo proverò la prossima volta che finisco il fondotinta. ora sto usando sephora (era un regalo) e uno proprio buono e coprente che ho finito era Estee lauder Double Wear, ti risulta?

    Nuovo post :-) www.followpix.blogspot.com

    RispondiElimina

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...