mercoledì 21 dicembre 2011

What's going on with EmDesigns?

Hallo my lovely lady bugs!

I talked you about Em Designs here
and I want to update you about it.
I'm very proud about my brand.
Ok, it's not a brand yet, but i love the sensation
of creating something people could like and wear.
it's not only about headbands anymore.
I've created a Jewelry line too.
I leave here some photos 
hope you like!

Vi ho già parlato di Em Designs qui
e volevo aggiornarvi su come stessero andando le cose 
con il mio marchio.
ok, non è ancora un marchio, ma ne vado così fiera!
è una sensazione meravigliosa creare qualcosa 
che possa piacere alle persone e 
che loro possano indossare!
non mi occupo più esclusivamente di cerchietti
ma ho anche avviato una linea si gioielli.
vi lascio qualche foto.
spero vi piacciano.

xoxo 
Lady bug

Ps: if you like,
please come visit me on my fan page


















Nessun commento:

Posta un commento

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...