lunedì 26 settembre 2011

I love NYC & Midnight in Paris

Hallo my wonderful lady bugs!

I've already talked you about 
Essence gel eyeliners here, and I've told you how much
I was excited for that one, Berlin Rocks.
A week ago I went back to OVS, and buy these other two
I love NYC and Midnight in Paris,
the green and the black ones.
I not only fell in love with these products as eyeliners,
but as eyeshadow and eyeshadow base too!!!
they are waterproof, so they stay on and on for hours,
and they have wonderful vibrant colours, 
so they intensify the eyeshadows' and pigments' colour.
Obviously, never forget a specific make up remover!!!

Vi avevo già parlato qui
dell'eyeliner di Essence, e vi avevo detto quanto
fossi entusiasta di Berlin rocks, il viola.
Recentemente sono tornata da OVS e ho preso questi altri due,
I love NYC e Midnight in Paris,
il verde e il nero.
Non mi piacciono solo come eyeliner, 
ma anche come ombretti e base per ombretto!
Sono waterproof, quindi hanno una durata eccezionale, 
e hanno dei colori molto brillanti e bellissimi, 
e sono in grado di intensificare i colori degli ombretti e dei pigmenti.
Ovviamente, non dimenticate di usare uno struccante bifasico!!!

xoxo
Lady Bug!





Nessun commento:

Posta un commento

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...